• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Recommended Hello

beyondbacon

Intro message thing says I should say hi here. So I'm saying hi here.

No guarantees I'll be around for long. Joining a new group takes a lot of effort on my part and I'm sort of down to the bare minimum of energy/focus/spoons/whatever you want to call it. Mostly I just signed up as a desperate long shot to see if anyone else has any familiarity with what I've experienced and can offer any advice.

upload_2017-5-3_9-4-13.png

No guarantees I'll be around for long. Joining a new group takes a lot of effort on my part and I'm sort of down to the bare minimum of energy/focus/spoons/whatever you want to call it. Mostly I just signed up as a desperate long shot to see if anyone else has any familiarity with what I've experienced and can offer any advice.
Hello there beyondbacon

Hello!

That's fine, just join in when you have the time and energy and you feel like you want to share something. There's no rules as to when you need to post stuff on forums after all.

giphy (4).gif

Hey!
Have a look on the forums to see if anything you have experienced sounds familiar. I did and was surprised how much it helped.
Also, if you have something in particular you want advice or a different perspective, post a new thread, most here are supportive and can share their own experiences which often helps.
Good luck, hope you find what you need.

Welcome. Stick around a while. It will be worth it I promise.

New Threads

Top Bottom