• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ramen poll.

Ramen noodles?

• Restaurant quality.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • From the Asian marketplace, the good stuff.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • The cheap stuff with broth that tastes like salt.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Isn’t this a bit biased as far as polls go?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
As I am ready to dive into a bowl of kimchi ramen I got from the local Korean market, I decided to start this poll.

I like ramen, drained,, mixed with dark soy sauce and fried egg on top. Comfort food. Love the Asian stores so huge, you get lost.

As I am ready to dive into a bowl of kimchi ramen I got from the local Korean market, I decided to start this poll.
Actually going to make a kimchi grilled cheese sandwich. Fry kimchi with onions, then pile cheese on two pieces of bread, kimchi in the middle and grill. No, l have never tried this before.

I love one specific brand of cheap ramen. I’ve bought some more expensive ones from our local Asian store, but the texture of those noodles is not appealing to me.

I once bought ramen noodles from an asian store and they were good, the texture of the noodles were the same like real noodles (the cheap ones are usually so that they nearly dissolve themselves in hot water). but they were really really spicy. I like spicy food, but I could not eat/drink the whole ramen. even the cheese variant was super spicy. the sauce was black in every variant.

I would like to have some here, but I don´t want to buy them online and the asia market is too far away now. the cheap ones from the supermarket (which are more expensive nowadays) only taste good for 2-3 times, because of the tons of flavor enhancers, but once your body is used to them, they taste like nothing or bad. because it´s nothing else than tons of flavor enhancers and salt.

I would like to eat restaurant ramen some day.

And take a plain salad, maybe add drained tuna, or little tofu cubes, Asian dressing, breakup dry ramen and mix in salad, almonds, and mandarin oranges or similar. And you have a local Hawaii salad.

I love ramen, but since I have celiac disease I can't have anything with wheat. So, I get rice based ramen. Love it just as is with nothing on it. Sometimes I like it on a bed of spinach. Can't seem to ever eat that without major stuffing myself! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom