• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

quite a few

raiimonarch10

I've had quite a few obsessions over the years. I used to read everything I could about dinosaurs when I was a little kid. And I enjoyed reading in general! I've been interested in anime and manga in the past few years, and asian studies in general which is my minor in college. I like collecting things related to that, but I really haven't gone overboard in my opinion.
reply if you have similar interests

I've only watched one anime which was called, 'Welcome to the NHK!', which was AWESOME ;D! I don't know if I can recommend it though(I suppose I did with the whole capitalised awesome thing but meh) because there's a lot of sex scenes/hentai scenes(imo, it's stupid to have sex scenes in an animation, but meh).
I've not read the manga, I might, idk.
EMZ=]

I never really got interested in anime. I've watched it before and know people that watch it, i just don't seem to buy into it that much. I used to love dinosaurs and all that crap when I was a kid. :) lol.

You're right. Welcome to the NHK is awesome. I've read the manga, too. It's different, but still awesome.

I like anime and manga a lot. In fact, I have a decent anime figure collection now. I'm running out of places to put them. XD I wouldn't call it an obsession, but I'm pretty passionate about anime.

Is the manga any good? I've read the manga is a lot more depressing but that's all.
I might buy the manga but I don't think my parents would really approve of the covers, and it might also give people the wrong idea xD(that's the genuine reason why I've not bought it, LOL).
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom