• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Question: Preview

SyAn

. . . wait, I'm thinking . . .
Please excuse me if this is answered somewhere . . .

When I write a reply I don't get the Preview button, but the More Options button instead, which means that I have to click the More Options button first before I can click the Preview button. Is this the way it's meant to be? I like to preview before submitting, so I need this button more than any other additional option. Can I change my settings or something to make this happen?

PS: I just noticed that on this post there is a Preview button, not the More Options button - strange . . .

Hmm, I hadn't actually noticed that before, but I see your point. Hopefully one of our administrators (Brent or superboyian) will be able to have a look in to this, and see whether there's a simple solution.

Please excuse me if this is answered somewhere . . .

When I write a reply I don't get the Preview button, but the More Options button instead, which means that I have to click the More Options button first before I can click the Preview button. Is this the way it's meant to be? I like to preview before submitting, so I need this button more than any other additional option. Can I change my settings or something to make this happen?

PS: I just noticed that on this post there is a Preview button, not the More Options button - strange . . .

If you use the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page there is no preview (meant to offer a quick way to reply to a thread). If you click the Reply To Thread button at the top you will get an option to Preview.

The More Options on the Quick Reply box at the bottom is meant to give you full control of your message.

Oh, that's how it works - I didn't even see the Reply to Thread button at the top [blush]. I guess I only ever use the Quick Reply button as it sits below the last message and saves me to scroll back to the top . . .

New Threads

Top Bottom