• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Proposition for a new rule on this board

Ana54

How about "Please read a person's post thoroughly before passing judgment on them because of it, especially negative judgment"?

Also, for guidelines and tips, how about "Please explain yourself properly and make sure hat you say is not ambiguous."

How about "Ask people what they mean before judging them"?

Good thoughts. How about "before you judge someone, try walking a mile in their shoes".

Good rules for life. But difficult to quantify in a web forum. If a member sees someone being nasty or harsh to others, then it is a good idea to pick them up on it in a constructive way. That helps to raise the tone of the forum and it also takes some of the weight off Chris and Willow needing to do all of the enforcement.

To avoid drama, it's better to just report a post if you feel it's offensive or flaming or trolling or a personal attack than responding to it. This is a better rule too.

Yeah, if anything these would be added as guidelines. I will write some fairly basic guidelines on courtesy on the forums and that kind of thing soon.

Oh - Can you post this kind of thing in the suggestions forum in future please. :)

Sorry; I was unable to start a new topic in that forum (it literally said on the "new topic" button that I was not allowed to start a new topic).

New Threads

Top Bottom