• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Posting photos, help please

Rocco

Wandering Trainwreck
V.I.P Member
Since site maintenance a few weeks/months ago, I can no longer post most of the pictures of painting that I always have.
They are the same size as always. They are NOT 97mb or too big, but the site refuses to allow me to post. What is the deal.
this picture issue has gone IGNORED since the last site maintenance.
Any moderator or site admin support would be greatly appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I can't argue with what the site says. If it supports 97 mb and it's too big, I'll assume it is, for one reason or another. However, is the size of the image the same in terms of pixels? 2560 by 1920 pixels?

I'll tag Brent and see if he'll have a look at it, since he's more responsible of what's under the hood of the forum

Thank you. The pixel size may be the issue. But I don't know what the pixel size means. Pixar makes some decent films though. :)

And still NOTHING! Does no one running this site care? It's the SAME photos I have posted for over a year. Suddenly they are too big.

This is highly frustrating and insulting. For one I can't post stuff I normally would. That makes me feel my input is unwelcome. The fact that nothing has been communicated or mentioned aside from KingOni, this feels insulting like me or my issue doesn't matter enough to resolve or explain.

Hi there Rocco I am listening but don't know what computer or phone you're using. though, I'm not a mod, admin., nor a doctor. I don't know much about phones or computers but here is some info. to use at your own risk. :)
Pixel is a unit of measure used on devices such as computers, etc.
Of general help, perhaps: here is a link to a microsoft help page:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint

Here is a page for your phone. (Maybe)
http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-evo-4g-lte-sprint/howto/393830.html

If you put "Pixel size editing help" into google search, you'll get a bunch of online picture resizers which might be useful to you. The google play store has apps for pics editing.

Last edited:
I am looking into this. We did move to a new server to help handle the growth, so it is likely a few settings were overlooked in this area.

Rocco it would be helpful if you could email me an image that is causing you problems so that I can test it and we can get on the same page. We made the server move around the time you started experiencing problems and are ironing out issues. Sorry for not popping in sooner to address this but its been quite a large move.

I think you have my email but sending again just in case.

So it is now April and I still CANNOT post photos. I am extremely ANGRY that NOTHING has been done at all to explain why my photo posting privileges are suspended. No follow ups from Brent or anyone.
It is DEEPLY insulting to be a "VIP" member that is ignored when I have issues using this website! What's the point of paying to be a VIP when I get ignored by staff and have LESS ABILITIES TO POST THAN EVERYONE ELSE?
This is terrible customer service.

So it is now April and I still CANNOT post photos. I am extremely ANGRY that NOTHING has been done at all to explain why my photo posting privileges are suspended. No follow ups from Brent or anyone.
It is DEEPLY insulting to be a "VIP" member that is ignored when I have issues using this website! What's the point of paying to be a VIP when I get ignored by staff and have LESS ABILITIES TO POST THAN EVERYONE ELSE?
This is terrible customer service.

I don't think your photo posting privileges have
been suspended. It looks like, to me, that there
is a technical issue not being addressed, for what
reason, I don't know. "too busy"/lack of interest/
or unclear request/insufficient material to work with?

I see that you are angry.
In Post#7 there is a request.
Did you do that?
And was there any response,
if you did?

New Threads

Top Bottom