• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please welcome tree as our new Moderator

In the short time I've been here it's become quite clear that @tree has what is probably the world's largest collection of goofy birthday graphics. That right there is enough to make her a valuable asset to this site. Congratulations!

Well done @tree, it takes a special kind of poster to become a Mod on any forum, I don't think I could do it even though I used to want to.

Yay @tree, I'll have to really watch my speeling now. :)

images

Congratulations @tree.
I thought she was already a moderator. I must have confused her with another user or seen her so much around the site to think she was a moderator.

It is good to see people who is active and doing good becoming moderators.

New Threads

Top Bottom