• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

I think it was all a freaking drill!!! I was scared shitless!!
If it were a drill, wouldn't the school have given advance notice that such a thing was going to happen (but without mentioning exactly when to truly test the response time, etc.)?

No matter what, though, I'm glad everyone is safe.

Sorry to hear you went through such a scarey event. Glad you are safe now

Well, as I always think to myself, if you are going to be scared enough to piss yourself, at least you were already in the bathroom :rolleyes:. And at least it ended well enough, hopefully the rest of your school year is less "eventful".

Glad you're okay! That must have been really nerve wrecking.

On a lighter note, for some reason I thought you were Australian.

Oh dear, I hadn't realised there was a crisis event happening in this post. I'm glad to know you're ok now nurseangela.

New Threads

Top Bottom