• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Picking out a pet fish

Two bettas in one tank is never a good idea. The female are equally as aggressive as males. Even people who work in pet shops wouldn't recommend keeping a male and female together unless you are very experienced. They may still fight and kill each other instead of mating.
Oh really? Pretty extreme way of life :p

What kind is it? Is it a beta? Male or female?

If it's a male, name him Rocco. :)
I sure he be happy I choose that name. I sure he wants me to choose that name too. Rocco it is. I post photos soon. I want to ensure he eats first. He trying to adapt to his new home. I don't know how long he was in a small cup at the store. He not use to having this much space in his new home.

Here is my first pictures of my fish Rocco. It hard to get good pictures in fluorescent lighting so tomorrow I take better pictures when I can use natural daylight for lighting.

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

I was looking at fish tanks and the penguin was looking at me. You know I never turn down a penguin. To pick the fish, I was watching all of them and pay attention to the one was looking at me. Rocco looked at me for two minutes. He also knew my favorite colour is blue. So I decided I give him a new home. He wished I took a taxi home but I don't have that kind of money so I told him we talking the bus. Too much people for him on the bus so he just looks at me. Once he home, he comments how messy my place is and I need to clean up. I promised him I clean up this weekend. He also told me hurry up on the pictures. He wants to be inside his new home. Finally I setup his home. Took him an hour to get use to his home. Once he understood his home, he knew how to find food. I decided to feed him more. He such a pig. So I decided no more food for tonight.

I just saw this! Nice name :D
A Betta's stomach is about the size of his eyeball for reference. Wait till he builds a bubble best on the surface. Awesome aquarium. Fish are Friends not food, Penguin, no snacking on him. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom