• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Phone number for Amazon UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I know it's an 0800 number as I used to have it, but I can't find it on their website.

And I'm not paying £2 a minute to ring Directory Enquiries for it.

All I did was type "Amazon UK Phone Numbers" into Google's text box and voila:

0800 496 1081
You can also go direct to the Contact page at: Amazon Sign In. Otherwise there are two Customer Service numbers to try (0800 496 1081 & 0870 744 9979), though it is probably best to avoid using these at peak times, unless you enjoy listening to on-hold music…

Google is still your friend. It will work just as well for you as it does for us. I promise. ;)

FFS, I am aware of Google! I use it constantly! Do you see?!

No Rich. We don't see. Had you used Google, then you wouldn't have posted such a request in the first place.

Again, please use your fellow members of AC as autistic assets. Not as your personal search engine. We shouldn't have to remind you again. OK?

FFS, I am aware of Google! I use it constantly! Do you see?!

With all due respect, Rich: if you're aware of Google and use it constantly, then use it instead of relentlessly posting inane thread after inane thread. I Googled the number you were asking for in mere seconds; significantly less time than it would've taken you to type the question and get p×××y with people. Do you see?

No Rich. We don't see. Had you used Google, then you wouldn't have posted such a request in the first place.

Again, please use your fellow members of AC as autistic assets. Not as your personal search engine. We shouldn't have to remind you again. OK?

Look, you are not Nitro or Brent, therefore you don't get to tell me what to or not to post.

Unless a Mod or Admin tells me not to post as I do, I will continue to do so apart from disputes with guys like you.

Look, you are not Nitro or Brent, therefore you don't get to tell me what to or not to post.

Unless a Mod or Admin tells me not to post as I do, I will continue to do so apart from disputes with guys like you.

Then you risk people having to assume you are very lazy or very ignorant. And subsequently people will eventually cease interacting with you altogether. You have to take responsibility for your own actions.

We're trying to help you overcome this. And yet you don't seem to have a clue.

We just want to be treated as your peers. Not your dupes. It's true, if you behave in such a manner in the real world it will only continue to give you grief. Whether you're interacting with NTs or anyone on the spectrum. Clearly this remains your problem. But you are now making it our problem. Not cool.

For simple questions, please use Google. For things more complex or subjective, then consider asking people if you can't find the answer elsewhere. It's a thought process, not only a logical one but a polite one as well.

Last edited:
@Rich Allen If I were in your shoes and - by your own admission - had been banned from innumerable online forums then I would have by now reflected upon my past actions. You seem to think that you're hard done by or that other people are being unreasonable, yet I can assure you that isn't the case. The way that you interact with other users on this forum is, quite frankly, utterly abhorrent; you show little to no respect for us even when, for example, we're... ooooh I don't know... helping you with something you've specifically requested help with. You're frequently insulting, rude, petty and dismissive of others' opinions and feelings, and if this is how you interact with users on other forums then it's no wonder you've been banned from so many, frankly.

@Rich Allen If I were in your shoes and - by your own admission - had been banned from innumerable online forums then I would have by now reflected upon my past actions. You seem to think that you're hard done by or that other people are being unreasonable, yet I can assure you that isn't the case. The way that you interact with other users on this forum is, quite frankly, utterly abhorrent; you show little to no respect for us even when, for example, we're... ooooh I don't know... helping you with something you've specifically requested help with. You're frequently insulting, rude, petty and dismissive of others' opinions and feelings, and if this is how you interact with users on other forums then it's no wonder you've been banned from so many, frankly.

Majority of the bans weren't my fault, I was, and still am, the victim of trolling on nearly all the main gaming forums in particular because of my allegiance to Microsoft and the Xbox brand and my devout dislike of all things Sony.

Majority of the bans weren't my fault, I was, and still am, the victim of trolling on nearly all the main gaming forums in particular because of my allegiance to Microsoft and the Xbox brand and my devout dislike of all things Sony.

Of course they weren't. You're not a victim, Rich: you're the troll.

To be honest, your complete unwillingness to take any sort of responsibility for your actions literally infuriates me, even more so when I factor in that you're 41. Start acting like it.

I await your reporting of my "incredibly offensive post" (that is your default response, is it not?) but I've honestly had more of your bullshittery than I can stomach. Respond in whatever oh-woe-is-me, I'm-so-hard-done-by, I'm-the-victim manner you like, but know that I won't see it and that I (and everyone else) sees you for who you really are. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Just a reminder: It's best to consult Google for things which can be found with some effort, prior to asking here.

If a member has tried to help, please remember the courtesy of a "Thank you" for their efforts on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom