• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Philosophical Issues

Geordie

Geordie
Do you like to argue on the different fine parts of life

like how do you live out life?
and how do you perceive other people?

Sure, I like to discuss things like that; however, it comes down to with whom I'm having the argument. Some people can't have a sensible discussion without yelling and putting you down because they you don't share their beliefs. That's what bothers me most about it.

While I have my own stance on life, I don't see why I should expect everyone to be like this. This works for me, and the other thing works for him/her.

When I disagree with someone, I try to either walk away.

Sometimes, I might say I agree their thoughts is logical in their experiences, but say, well, I disagree because of what I experienced... Perhaps, somewhere in between, the conflicting views can reconcile with each other in different circumstances.

New Threads

Top Bottom