• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Peace While Eating

My worst problem is not just when I'm eating, but anywhere... little kids I don't know coming up to me and trying to start a conversation, I just want to find their parents and explain to them the importance of teaching their kids to not talk to strangers... not that I have anything against kids(as long as they're somebody else's), but it's important for kids to know that while 99.99999% of the population is safe to be around, they may not know until it's too late who the .00001% who mean them harm are...

My worst problem is not just when I'm eating, but anywhere... little kids I don't know coming up to me and trying to start a conversation, I just want to find their parents and explain to them the importance of teaching their kids to not talk to strangers... not that I have anything against kids(as long as they're somebody else's), but it's important for kids to know that while 99.99999% of the population is safe to be around, they may not know until it's too late who the .00001% who mean them harm are...
If you would have to find their parents in order to talk to those parents...if that is the case, the real danger to those kids is not the fact that they're talking to strangers, it's the fact that their parents aren't with them. The fact of whether or not a kid is talking won't change a dangerous person's mind about whether or not to harm that kid. But the fact of whether or not that kid's parent is supervising-that is what will affect the matter.

If I'm at work, and have stopped working to eat lunch, do not bug me about something to do with work! Someone the other day wanted me to sit down at my lunch break and read a document for her, then give her my opinion before the end of lunch ie ten minutes! Umm, leaving out the factof i didn't have my glasses how about "**** no!" I didn't say that, but told her I didn't have muy glasses and no I wasn't giving her an answer there and then.

New Threads

Top Bottom