• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Over introspection

Kayla55

This is something I did when I was younger, instead of not reading social at all, I would over introspect. So one YouTube channel this one lass was discussing this blond German who just let her knockers lay on counter, so she turned around and said you like me, you have this social disorder thing.

I suppose some of us go the other extreme and are too aware of these ideas we notice, we can also exaggerate orbit understand and over emphasise. So for example I would wear shorts when swimming meanwhile there would be old flabby big bum German women who would parade around with utmost confidence. Sort of like a type of literal is that you believe people go to pubs to date when in fact it's just a fling bar, and magnify and can't understand that nice girls don't go to such places.
I'm a girl and too me it's very difficult not to notice the hanging gardens of Babylon and in this case I understand why eye contact is so difficult, I suppose we learn to mask means just shut up when in doubt.....surely most other people noticing as it does kind of stick out which is maybe why they designed those shirts for beer maids!!

I think this is accurate diagnosis for teen-girls on spectrum. If she is toooo perplexed and then shows flab with no remorse then she doesn't have interpretation of a disease such as autism.

So now we have better insight into diagnosing young girls by using dis booster calculator as Alta ego halter!!!!
Results may be more subtle amongst less brash tribes, but gives authenticity model.

New Threads

Top Bottom