• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Our Lord and Lady Ascendent

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
Triune beneficae, the well balanced and wholesome three sided entity. He is great and mighty and fearsome with his honours. She is proud and noble and wise with her knowledge. I am their Childe who seeks the best of both to be the Song We Sing in loving memory of all that has ever been.
The Light shines at the living center of the All that Is. We choose to face towards it and be blinded to the world around us or face away from it and see nothing but patterns of shadows and dust.
She lives in you, and loves you with a fierce and jubilant abandon. He lives in you and loves you for all that you may ever become. Do not blame the Ones who remain the same that you chose to turn away, from the Light. The diety in whole and in part by whatever name you call it can not ever stop loving you, as the Sun keeps always shining, so does God love us. God is Love, as water is wet.
The Olde Ways call me back, to my home by the River, wot runs an rills through the Great Forest, that stands around the World Tree, whose branches hold up the heavens.
The Dream Road stretches back past the times we live in now with civilized Gods that live in houses built of stones. It stretches back before the world markets, and streetcars and buggywhips. It stretches back before metals and adobe it stretches back to stone circles on hilltops, and back past when the churches were in caves painted in the dark.
She was the first We ever worshipped, the great Mother who birthed the Wyrm, whose trail wrote the Wyrd that World became. Her name is the name of your mother, your sister, your aunt. Her people named their girls after the Servants of the Light, who grew up themselves to serve the Light and name their girls after Her servants.......

If the Wyrm had a sound, the sound of this poem would describe it. The rocks and fires in space aren't quiet, the Universe is wiggling like a feetless dragon.

Reminds me of the Millipede

New Threads

Top Bottom