• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

opal

0df318928a5d9d926e8679f3e3584199.jpg

Ed

That's awesome; parakeets are pretty. Have you & your girlfriend taken Opal's picture?

I've never had a parakeet. I had a rescued purple finch that was unable to fly properly so we couldn't release him, and he lived in the house for like six years as a pet and sang, sang, sang. Then I had doves. Mourning doves don't build very good nests; their babies fall out and have to live on the ground for a while. I got good at finding the babies, and then at turning them loose to watch them fly once they were big enough to release. One half-grown dove I had was run down by a car. She ended up healing and when I released her she flew all over the neighborhood and then had a nest of babies in the neighbors' dogwood-tree.

Parakeets are so colorful; they're like joy on wings.

That my boy Opal.When he sees me hes as as excited as a kid being visited by santa clause and gets hyper and shows off lol.

That's awesome; parakeets are pretty. Have you & your girlfriend taken Opal's picture?

I've never had a parakeet. I had a rescued purple finch that was unable to fly properly so we couldn't release him, and he lived in the house for like six years as a pet and sang, sang, sang. Then I had doves. Mourning doves don't build very good nests; their babies fall out and have to live on the ground for a while. I got good at finding the babies, and then at turning them loose to watch them fly once they were big enough to release. One half-grown dove I had was run down by a car. She ended up healing and when I released her she flew all over the neighborhood and then had a nest of babies in the neighbors' dogwood-tree.

Parakeets are so colorful; they're like joy on wings.
Just sent his picture below hes 9 years old hes still energetic and cheeky my gf takes good care of him like hes our son.

I'm the only person in the world who lets me pet him he bites everyone else even smilie who raised him.

New Threads

Top Bottom