• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nintendo SNES Classic

NeoPhile

Can I get a "Bright not Broken"?
I'm hearing rumors that following the popularity of the Nintendo NES Classic, they are coming out with an SNES Classic that has 30 classic SNES games. That sounds like fun. I'd like one. That got me to thinking: What were the 30 best Super Nintendo games ever made? Here's my list:
  1. Actraiser
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Contra III: The Alien Wars
  4. Donkey Kong Country
  5. Donkey Kong Country II: Diddy Kong’s Quest
  6. Donkey Kong Country III: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble!
  7. Earthbound
  8. Final Fantasy II
  9. Final Fantasy III
  10. F-Zero
  11. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  12. Mario Paint
  13. Mega Man X
  14. Mega Man X2
  15. Mortal Kombat II
  16. NBA Jam
  17. The Secret of Mana
  18. Sim City
  19. Sky Fox
  20. Street Fighter II Turbo
  21. Super Castlevania IV
  22. Super Mario All-Stars
  23. Super Mario Cart
  24. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  25. Super Mario World
  26. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
  27. Super Metroid
  28. Super Punch Out!!!
  29. Tetris Attack
Yoshi’s Cookie
As far as memories of these games, my favorite games of all time are Super Metroid, the Final Fantasy games, and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Sim City was fun and very addictive.
These are my 30 favorite SNES games of all time. What are yours?

That's a pretty solid list you've got there. I'd swap Mario Paint for something else though.

Jurassic Park was fantastic imo. Especially the music. Hnnng.

That's a pretty solid list you've got there. I'd swap Mario Paint for something else though.

Jurassic Park was fantastic imo. Especially the music. Hnnng.

I remember that game. I l liked it, too, but it wasn't particularly popular. In any instance, it was just an average "Kill the bad guy" game with missions. I liked it, but many others just thought it was average.
I found Mario Paint fun. Maybe you couldn't actually call it a "Game", per say, and you could do the same thing with Paint Brush, but I still liked it. I also liked the little Fly Swatter Game in there.

I spent hours on Doctor Mario as a kid...love the soundtrack..i made it my ringtone :p

But Bubsy would have been my all time favourite.....excluding the obvious Super Mario All Stars

I spent hours on Doctor Mario as a kid...love the soundtrack..i made it my ringtone :p

But Bubsy would have been my all time favourite.....excluding the obvious Super Mario All Stars
Doctor Mario was for the eight-bit NES.

Oh! I see what I did! I accidentally called Star Fox Sky Fox! My bad! Okay! I see what I did and what you did.

Very accurate list in the OP, missing a couple though, such as...

Super Tennis
Super Star Wars
Super Street Fighter: The New Challengers
Illusion of Time
Final Fight
Krusty's Super Fun House
Lemmings
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters

Play it. Play it now.

Reminds me of Cracklin' Rosie! "Play it now, play it now, play it now my baby..." - anyway, bought it last summer, wanted to play SuperMarioWorld all over again and maybe complete Rainbow Road on MarioKart - but in SMW I got stuck on a level and haven't been back.

New Threads

Top Bottom