• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nightly?

I've got Firefox Nightly and for some unusual reason, I use this browser rather frequently, then again it is the only version of firefox that has a 64bit version for my laptop.
The speed is amazing on there and loads pretty much instantly otherwise.

Yeah, that's about why I've got it to try out at least! Using Firefox beta at the moment, though. Take it you've at least tried Chrome, too & what do you think of IE 9 (that has a 64 bit version, too, you'll presumably know & have)?

I have this Firefox build called Aurora which I think is at version 10 of Firefox. I usually use Chrome though.

Aurora's on 9.02, only Nightly is 10. At the moment, I'm getting more videos from You tube & need my 'video download helper', which is only available in Firefox & doesn't work in Nightly.

Who likes FF Nightly? Just wondering!
View attachment 1565

I ran into a few bugs with it (severe memory leakage problems, mostly) so I reverted to Firefox 8.0 beta which is stable enough for my liking.

The memory leakage problem is probably fixed by now, but I'll be patient and will stick with Firefox 8.0 for the time being.

I mostly use Beta 8 but I like to play with Nightly; not noticed particular problems with it, though!

Looks like the problems with nightly have been fixed. It's working great so far.

Do you get enough add-ons/ plug-ins & so on? That's the main problem with Nightly, most of those won't work with it!

New Threads

Top Bottom