• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Newbie Question

Hello and welcome! I can only imagine you have some very interesting stories from living in rural Alaska! To you it is likely just day today, but I think it is fascinating that you live in such a remote place and would be very excited to hear more about it.

I would enjoy sharing Alaskan stories! Sorry to be slow in responding. It’s taken me weeks to figure out how to get back to this place and I just saw your message. Hopefully I will learn how to do this.

I would enjoy sharing Alaskan stories! Sorry to be slow in responding. It’s taken me weeks to figure out how to get back to this place and I just saw your message. Hopefully I will learn how to do this.
That would be so fascinating! Please do share.
Alaska is one of the few states I have not really been to and I would love to go someday. It just seems so cool, no pun intended!

Let us know if you need help.

New Threads

Top Bottom