• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Member-ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks

Hello!
Thank you, in advance, for reading my introduction post :).
I am new here, I just signed up!
My name is Daniel, I have anxiety, ADHD, and depression (undiagnosed). I am a supporter of Autism and I want to learn more about the Autism/Asperger's community. I have joined to share my experiences as well as learn from the experiences of others, meet new people, be there when someone needs a person to talk to, and be a positive role-model for others.

Daniel :)

Hi Daniel, nice to meet you. it sounds like you will fit right in here. I am very new here as well. So far it has been very refreshing compared to some other forums. I love forums, but a lot of them get infected with hate and anger and ignorance. This forum has been amazing, everyone is extremely supportive, I haven't read one thread yet that has had any kind of disrespectful junk. Its so amazing to find so many like minded people in one place, who are mostly all here to either learn or better themselves, and in the process they help other people. It is a great place to spend time. :bounce:

New Threads

Top Bottom