• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here

LoneWolf

Hello there, so... I registered in this site a few minutes ago and... Well, I don't have much to say about me. At least not for now. It's nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the site! Hope you can find some ideas, insights, or just shared experiences to help you here.

Hello LoneWolf, a warm welcome to our community. When I first came here I didn't have much to say either, and now you can't shut me up ;)
This is a very supportive place so come and hang out with us anytime you feel like :)

Welcome :)

Just wanted to inform you of a few links I like to provide new members:

Recommended resources:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

One I like to recommend personally:
Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have the time.

Thank you, I'll check it out when I have more time.

Hello LoneWolf, a warm welcome to our community. When I first came here I didn't have much to say either, and now you can't shut me up ;)
This is a very supportive place so come and hang out with us anytime you feel like :)

Hello and welcome. I am happy to have you with us. This is a good place and I am sure you will find it so.

Welcome aboard!
Here the closest thing to a wolf I've got for you. Hope it's not too dark for a warm welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom