• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never Had Anyone

And It's Not For Lack Of Trying

I will pretend you are refering to dating :rolleyes:, I won't go into how poorly things are going for me at the moment. I'm not a player but some skills are required to get things started reguardless. Anyways I have been doing my homework and the best dating advice I've found is this fellow, (Jad T Jones). He seems to to be a cut above the rest and his videos are free on, (youtube). Some of his advice cuts against the aspie traits but it's a thing we have to deal with the best we can, if we wish to improve our odds of success with the ladies. His advice is detailed enough for a person to try to find ways to apply the charm and impress the ladies better. Good luck! Hope this helps some.:cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom