• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need to Vent to My People

It sounds to me as if you have no interests or aspirations and so are unable to choose a career. Correct me if I've gotten the wrong impression.
You are right. I have no honed skills anymore and tons of PTSD to boot from all the trauma I've endured over the last decade.

Hey Martha! My people are from New York, as well. I'm decently smart, I just cant figure out where to start in my quest for a career and independence. If I had the family business or a career path I would be a great asset to any company but I don't have anything. No college, no golden ticket(bachelors) nothing. I'm basically starting what I sould've started 15 years ago in a terrible, service based economy. It is quite frustrating. Take care.

This might help? What Career is Right For Me? (Career Test) (teamtechnology.co.uk)

New Threads

Top Bottom