• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need a good prank

Not done with him and I'm sure we'll continue to go back and forth for a while. But it being Halloween, I picked up some fake blood and tatoos. I placed the tattoo close to my wrist as if I were using a hand saw and slipped is where it would have got me - and it's a bit typical for me. So pouring a bunch of the fake blood onto a washrag and around the fake cut went upstairs asking him if he thought I needed to go for stitches. He quickly came over looking at my wound and concerned and when he then looked up at me I had a huge grin on my face. lol
BUT it has somewhat backfired because it's not coming off and I'm planning on seeing some of my little grandkids in a couple days and I don't think it's going to go over too well. It looks like I've nearly cut my hand off. oops.

But keep them coming - I've also got 2 grandsons (17 and 20) to also get back.

I've played various practical jokes on people in the past, including planting a fake snake in the kitchen and a fake poo on the school bus, wrapped in toilet paper and covered in brown sauce to make it look fresh and more authentic.

Speaking of bedsheets, if they are white, coat them with powdered sugar. He will wake up looking like a glazed donut. For darker sheets, smurf him with grape kool aid mix powder. Have you already tried the saran wrapped toilet seat, and the vaseline on the door knobs, suitcase handles, phone, etc.?

Ouch! Guys, hot pepper on one's delicate parts? I never suspected you could be so mean. May someone put laxative in your halloween candy.

New Threads

Top Bottom