• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NASA has found 2 Habitable other Worlds!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link

theladbible.com said:
NASA Believes There Are Life Forms On These Two Planets
Mark McGowan in MORE
As much as it may seem that we're surrounded by idiots from different planets, there is yet to be any quintessential evidence that alien life exists.

It's always been one of the more interesting topics to humans, as another life form, from another planet with the same habitable atmosphere as earth, is an exciting yet scary prospect.

"The lack of a smothering hydrogen-helium envelope increases the chances for habitability on these planets," Nikole Lewis of the Space Telescope Science Institute said. "If they had a significant hydrogen-helium envelope, there is no chance that either one of them could potentially support life because the dense atmosphere would act like a greenhouse."

Scientists analysed the planets, called TRAPPIST-1b and TRAPPIST-1c, observing them in near-infrared light, before a spectroscopy was used to decode the light, telling researchers how the atmosphere might be made up.

NASA seem to believe that two Earth-sized planets 40 lights years away could be habitable.

According to Huffington Post, an exploration using the Hubble Space Telescope found that the two planets' atmospheres were most likely not dominated by hydrogen, which often prevents life from forming.

Interesting innit?

It's life Jim but not as we know it!

I seem to recall a movie that was released around the mid 1980s called "Morons from Outer Space", it was a comedy apparently, but I don't think I've seen it.

Link

Interesting innit?

It's life Jim but not as we know it!
NASA also found a comet producing 26,000 barrels of wine a day...and a planet made of solid diamond. NASA is anti christian fake science supermarket checkout magizine rag. They will say anything to get in the news nowdays....and half or more of what NASA posts now is total fake science :ox:...:fishcake: cow plops!
And the only good physics NASA has now, they stole...and they can't even read that bit right either.:rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom