• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My final thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief...classic case of autism...complete lack of empathy? I had never witnessed it to this degree until now. Thanks for the learning experience. Please never volunteer to work on a suicide hotline, ok?

Not the case.

Read my message again :

The way you call it, the way you see it, does not mean
That's the way it is.

Now it applies to you.

Not the case.

Read my message again :

The way you call it, the way you see it, does not mean
That's the way it is.

Now it applies to you.

Stop constantly repeating yourself. You are not showing yourself in a positive light, nor showcasing your intelligence.

I also forgot to say, I've seen another regular poster, Progster I think (so sorry if I've got this wrong) sometimes query Fridge's humour, but does it in such a way that is really nice, non-confrontational, trying to actually 'get it/get the joke' (cos not all of us do) and that then gives opportunity for others, like me, who wouldn't dare ask (yet) but benefit from the question being asked for an explanation to be forthcoming. And it is. And everyone is happy. No one is throwing their toys out of the pram.

In this instance, whilst I appreciate that the OP was feeling disillusioned about this forum, he'd posted and gone.

Returning to flounce .......... I ask myself was that necessary? What has it achieved? Bad feeling.

I also forgot to say, I've seen another regular poster, Progster I think (so sorry if I've got this wrong) sometimes query Fridge's humour, but does it in such a way that is really nice, non-confrontational, trying to actually 'get it/get the joke' (cos not all of us do) and that then gives opportunity for others, like me, who wouldn't dare ask (yet) but benefit from the question being asked for an explanation to be forthcoming. And it is. And everyone is happy. No one is throwing their toys out of the pram.

In this instance, whilst I appreciate that the OP was feeling disillusioned about this forum, he'd posted and gone.

Returning to flounce .......... I ask myself was that necessary? What has it achieved? Bad feeling.

I worked in mental health clinics with many suicidal people, and super depressed people who burn, cut, scar themselves and sometimes who kill themselves. . I take no acceptance of those who minimalize, make fun of, or are sarcastic with those who are fragile. This is NOT acceptable at anytime, or anywhere.

Does anyone have more to say about
the original topic of this thread?

If not, it can be closed....

Does anyone have more to say about
the original topic of this thread?

If not, it can be closed....

So worried as to the state of mind the original poster was left in. How can this place be made safe?

@Juliettaa

As far as whether a member has posted and is gone...
I refer you to Post #60.

Thank you. I have already read your post.

As a literal thinker, in my life, when I say I'm going, I'm gone. Literally. I don't lurk.

Apologies for not thinking NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom