• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my dad has made me a cat enclosure-WIP

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
my dad has been busy every day for the past couple of weeks making my boy;mr shadow a cat enclosure and its only cost a couple hundred pound but i was quoted over 700 pound for the same thing by one guy.
ive ordered my dad a new laptop to say thankyou. i am so glad my boy is no longer an indoor only boy,he is now able to keep watch on his territory more closely and he enjoys having a closer relationship with the ferral tomcat;black cat [as we all call him] through the wiring,kissing each other on the mouth instead of just showboating to each other through the glass.

here is a photo of the run when my dad finished putting the door on and mr shadow got to come out,he cannot be a fully outdoors cat as he has an impaired immune system and has to take atopica for that.
P1010585edit.jpg

P1010592edit.jpg

black cat and mr shadow

Ooh, that's great, if I ever live in a house, I hope I'll have something like that.
Is Mr Shadow wearing a bowtie? So cute!

so cucuute brain is diverting to baby speak
my dad has been busy every day for the past couple of weeks making my boy;mr shadow a cat enclosure and its only cost a couple hundred pound but i was quoted over 700 pound for the same thing by one guy.
ive ordered my dad a new laptop to say thankyou. i am so glad my boy is no longer an indoor only boy,he is now able to keep watch on his territory more closely and he enjoys having a closer relationship with the ferral tomcat;black cat [as we all call him] through the wiring,kissing each other on the mouth instead of just showboating to each other through the glass.

here is a photo of the run when my dad finished putting the door on and mr shadow got to come out,he cannot be a fully outdoors cat as he has an impaired immune system and has to take atopica for that.
P1010585edit.jpg

P1010592edit.jpg

black cat and mr shadow

Great job :)

I'm sure Mr Shadow will love it.
he is spending hours sat outside just sniffing the air and watching the birds/roaming cats/ squirrels,even in the rain he is a weirdo-he just sits there. :D
he is outside right now and ive got to sit nearby to watch him as my dad hasnt put the roof on yet.

Love it Toothless, black cat looks like my girl Lola.
black cats are awesome,im so glad you get to see the beauty of your baby and you do not see colour prejudice like some people do in cats, in the UK [and quite possibly else where] black cats are the hardest to rehome because of that ridiculous old fashioned belief-with them being witches cats,many will live in sanctuaries for years through no fault of their own,its sickening.

Ooh, that's great, if I ever live in a house, I hope I'll have something like that.
Is Mr Shadow wearing a bowtie? So cute!
katleya,you should look for a ground floor apartment with a cat friendly landlord, i live in a care facility and was able to get my dad to build it straight away/didnt have to get the cat enclosure permission from the care/housing company because its classed as being a temporary fixture-ie it can all be removed quite easily.
yes,the boy is wearing a bowtie :D you cant see it in the photo but he has pulled loads of threads out of it so it looks messy,he pulled the rattly ball off his last collar with his teeth.

so cucuute brain is diverting to baby speak
indeed he is a super cute young man,i half fell out of bed this morning while asleep as he kicked me out of it by maximising his body size [like they do],i didnt call him cute then. :D

i DONT call gizmo( the son of phoebe, when he pounces on his mother and bites her )cute -
i threaten him- poor phoebe she's sick of it
he is spending hours sat outside just sniffing the air and watching the birds/roaming cats/ squirrels,even in the rain he is a weirdo-he just sits there. :D
he is outside right now and ive got to sit nearby to watch him as my dad hasnt put the roof on yet.

black cats are awesome,im so glad you get to see the beauty of your baby and you do not see colour prejudice like some people do in cats, in the UK [and quite possibly else where] black cats are the hardest to rehome because of that ridiculous old fashioned belief-with them being witches cats,many will live in sanctuaries for years through no fault of their own,its sickening.

katleya,you should look for a ground floor apartment with a cat friendly landlord, i live in a care facility and was able to get my dad to build it straight away/didnt have to get the cat enclosure permission from the care/housing company because its classed as being a temporary fixture-ie it can all be removed quite easily.
yes,the boy is wearing a bowtie :D you cant see it in the photo but he has pulled loads of threads out of it so it looks messy,he pulled the rattly ball off his last collar with his teeth.

indeed he is a super cute young man,i half fell out of bed this morning while asleep as he kicked me out of it by maximising his body size [like they do],i didnt call him cute then. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom