• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Ancestry

Dirtdigger

V.I.P Member
I just got my DNA results for my ancestry. I'm surprised that they were able to go back as far as they did considering I don't have the Y chromosome. National Geographic was able to trace my ancestry back to the Neanderthal where I have 2.7%. I also have a little over 5% Denisovan what ever these people are. But the research I did has been confirmed by this DNA reading where I found that my ancestors on my dad's side are Asian and Egyptian which makes the King Milesius information more credible that is in my other genealogy that was given to me several years ago. However, there are pros and cons as to whether King Milesius even existed being nothing more than an urban legend.

This is amazing to read!! I've been obsessed with genealogy for a long time but I never looked into testing because the ones I've found require talking to people on the phone and I'm not good at that. But this is just absolutely amazing to read!!

This is amazing to read!! I've been obsessed with genealogy for a long time but I never looked into testing because the ones I've found require talking to people on the phone and I'm not good at that. But this is just absolutely amazing to read!!
I didn't talk to anyone on the phone. I ordered a Geno 2.O kit, swabbed both cheeks, following the instructions and sent it back to National Geographic. It takes from 6 to 8 weeks or a little longer and when the test is done then you can go to the website provided for the results. But, it wasn't cheap. I shelled out $160 for the test. But, maybe you can get it cheaper if they have a sale on it.

One of these days I'll have to do this . . . create some kind of genealogical record, I mean. With a reliable test.

Last edited:
*Returns.* On second thought, it got terrible reviews on Amazon. And it costs a lot of money. Well, that was a fun few seconds.

New Threads

Top Bottom