• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Musicless Videos / 'Shreds'

Slime_Punk

 Please erase
V.I.P Member

This is probably pretty hit-or-miss, but are you a fan? Some people don't seem to find these humorous whatsoever, meanwhile they tickle my funny bone every time.

For those who might have trouble understanding: they're basically doing what Bad Lip Reading does, substituting their own audio track for concert footage and music videos, but doing so to make it appear like a nonsensical ordeal, usually by emphasizing the squeaking of shoes, footsteps, or other sound effects unrelated to the music that would normally never be purposefully miked in the creation of said video or performance.

Last edited:
Somehow these remind me of Garfield Minus Garfield - Wikipedia .

1658437120165.png

1658437140906.png

Well That's unusual. Kind of a one trick pony though isn't it.

Movie scenes without Music.

No music....No "gonna fly now..." ...The music is integeral part of the film. I imagine this is how the rough cut looked.

Scorcese shows off his cinematic prowess with one long continuous shot.

Last edited:
The Elvis one was hilarious. Lol
And yes, reminds me a bit of Garfield minus Garfield. I love Bad Lip Reading too.

New Threads

Top Bottom