• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Michaels versus Not Michaels

The Witch’s Coven.

That’s what we called a group of 3 single mothers that always sat together. They were all nice ladies but they stuck to each other like glue. All 3 of them thought I was gay, probably because I never hit on any of them. This didn’t bother me in the slightest and I never bothered to correct them. The rest of the crowd in the pub also became aware of this and no one ever set them straight, it made for some funny conversations.

I walked in to the pub after work one afternoon and they had pushed two tables together and were all sitting on one side like a row of judges. There was a plate of Samosas, Spring Rolls and Wantons in front of them with some dipping sauces. They called out as I walked in “Andrew! Try one of these!”.

I walked over and looked at the food suspiciously. Sue said “There’s nothing wrong with them, they’re from the bar. This is a social experiment, just eat one.”. I couldn’t work out what the joke was going to be. Very gingerly I picked up a spring roll, the three of them intently watching my face.

They all glanced down as I dipped it in the sweet soy sauce then stared at my face again. It was nerve wracking. They were right though, there was nothing wrong with the food. I took a bite and ate it, and they all watched as I dipped in the sauce again and ate the rest of it.

Then I wiped my fingers on my trouser leg. Sue spun around to the youngest one and said “See! They all do it. He’s a little boy, stop treating him like a little girl!”. They were having a go at her for the way she was treating her son.

New Threads

Top Bottom