• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Metal sayings for the masses.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
If you can still hear people complaining the volume isn't loud enough.

Annoying people go away after the drums start hammering on your speaker system.

Complaints do not outlast the guitar solo.

If you still hear screaming for only a few minutes after removing the headphones you need new headphones.

There is no such thing as enough leather.

Unless your neighbors put up crosses on your side of the fence. The song isn't metal enough.

Face masks should have no less then thirteen spikes on them.

I used to be like that with my Mustang I built. "If you can't hear it before you see it,...what's the point?" The best cars were the ones that made you look up at the sky to see where the thunder was coming from,...not realizing it was that bored 'n stroked 500 cubic inch monster V8 up the block. *sigh* I miss cruise nights.

I have 2 Teslas in my garage right now,...sold the Mustang about 3 weeks ago. Thank God the Teslas have great sound systems,...roll those windows down,...let that beat thump me in the chest.:D

Wish i had the type of music speakers in those cars that blow the hair all over the place. Prolly not that practical for driving but certainly an experience.

3478080.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom