• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

lost likes

Maelstrom

Magical Pattern Auspie
I do 30 likes buttons etcetera on a thread...get a flag, hop up to see what it is hit the go back arrow to return to the thread I was working and all the 30 likes buttons are erased and I have to start over....a real pain...sorry but you do want us to like button.. etcetera people so they are happy?:confused:...I hope I discribed the program bug correctly? see if you can duplicate my action...and spot the Button flaw.....

Last edited:
Hm. I haven't noticed that, but I'm not doing what you're doing.

I thought Like meant just "I like what you said"--a form of agreement, but with more emphasis than the Agree button and a bit of some of the others. Kind of a "I particularly appreciate this post and more specific buttons don't fully express my reaction." Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Hm. I haven't noticed that, but I'm not doing what you're doing.

I thought Like meant just "I like what you said"--a form of agreement, but with more emphasis than the Agree button and a bit of some of the others. Kind of a "I particularly appreciate this post and more specific buttons don't fully express my reaction." Maybe I'm overthinking it.

any buttons hit seem to get erased..when this happens

New Threads

Top Bottom