• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Loser Like Me Agmv For Spread The Word

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
please watch and let me know what you think. i dedicated this video to lauren potter and my friend jessica for the spread the word to end the word campaign.

In school i was made fun of mostly for my weight and my moder skill problems i was called fat ass godzilla the beast as well as other things i was also made fun of for being on a special education buss and maybe being in special ed then in high school i was bulled a bit call retard and "real special ed kid" and it hurts I was also almost kissed by a boy as i guess a dare and made fun of.

share your story on bullying and discrimination.

Cool video!

I remember growing up and having kids call me "retarded", among other things. It was not fun. I'm really happy to see kids like you standing up for themselves and others in such a creative way.

In high school I was called "retard" and "Sasquatch" often. Then worse, derogatory names after I froze on stage with the leading role in our school play my junior year.

One year after I graduated, many of those same students were calling be "Babe" "Hot Stuff" "Queen of the stage" etc... when the band I was with by then played the prom that year.

Never let bullies and hecklers get you down, they just don't know what you might have hiding inside, waiting for the right time and place to come out.

In high school I was called "retard" and "Sasquatch" often. Then worse, derogatory names after I froze on stage with the leading role in our school play my junior year.

One year after I graduated, many of those same students were calling be "Babe" "Hot Stuff" "Queen of the stage" etc... when the band I was with by then played the prom that year.

Never let bullies and hecklers get you down, they just don't know what you might have hiding inside, waiting for the right time and place to come out.

Beverly, I agree with your last paragraph. Our childhood pain is emotional weakness leaving our souls. It made us stronger and more resilient. Don't you agree?

E.P., I definitely agree, and I would go further and say that adult pain is the same. While we may feel as if it is going to kill us when we must endure the pain, we are stronger, better people when we survive the pain and, one more bit of weakness is gone.

Perhaps it is only a small strength you will discover in your pain, but that is a strength you did not previously know you possessed and, strength you can build on and, use to move forward.

New Threads

Top Bottom