• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for motivation to keep my place clean.

This thread motivated me to vacumn and dust again this week. I like that. I sometimes have to be reminded in some way. I wish someone would talk about raking leaves, then I could tackle that, must be forty bags to fill out there.

raking leaves is fun, there are lots of different leaves and different ways to rake them. There are also tools that blow leaves so you dont have to rake. or you could borrow my goats and let them eat the leaves (and pretty much everything else). I save my last lawnmowing ‘til leaves have fallen and do it that way.

@Mia you are very welcome

raking leaves is fun, there are lots of different leaves and different ways to rake them.

Thank you Barymore! It's rained for two weeks, I'll have to wait for them to dry before I mulch planting beds with them. Then I might rake, and keep some of the leaves to dig into my gardens and the rest for community compost.

Well, I think I have some motivation to not want to do the deep cleaning every other weekend. That might be enough motivation to clean up after myself every day at my place. I need to clean my kitchen after every time I cook something, particularly. And I need to put my beer cans in the recycling bin instead of letting an small army of them gather on my coffee table.

Or maybe I stop drinking beer altogether to take care of that latter problem. Heh.

Somebody suggested to me that I take care of cleaning and maintaining my place before I turn on my television when I get home from work. That somebody has a point, once the Xbox is turned on, I am occupied until bedtime.

instead of letting an small army of them gather on my coffee table.

As misery reputedly loves company:

While working on my MSc, I was so well known for leaving coffee cups all over the place that for my birthday that year the professor of the institute, a distinguished old-school Austrian with silver temples, collected all my cups, washed them and placed them on a tray on my desk with a note that read: „happy birthday, here is my present to you. please make sure you return them all to the cafeteria.“

New Threads

Top Bottom