• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Logitech C920 webcam

. . .

V.I.P Member
I just realized that a successor to the Logitech C910, the C920, is out. It's the most high-end webcam Logitech makes and is, as far as I know, the only webcam that can send 1080p streams over Skype (though you'd need a fast connection to do this).

C920_CTG_3_610x645.jpg

Logitech-Skype-HD-camera-C920.jpg

Softpedia said:
Bearing the name of HD Pro 920, it can send 1,080p video streams during Skype chats and 720p through Windows Live Messenger.

The Fluid Crystal Technology is an important part of the product (smoother video motion, better image quality).

The company also threw in Carl Zeiss optics and a 20-step autofocus, plus a pair of microphones for stereo sound, one on each side of the shooter.

The price will be of $100 once online stores finally start selling it. Shipments should be up by the end of the month (January, 2012).

?People are increasingly relying on video calling to maintain far flung connections,? said Todd Walker, brand manager at Logitech.

?Whether chatting with friends, family or co-workers, they want to be seen at their best through a sharp, high-quality image. The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 can provide just that as the first webcam to offer 1080p video calling, thanks to our collaboration with Skype.?

It can be bought for as little as $10 more than the C910, so if you plan on getting a high-end webcam I'd probably choose this over its predecessor.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom