• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Loanhead

Lemon Zing

This is the legal graffiti tunnel at Loanhead, near Edinburgh.

It's not far from the Straiton nature reserve.

Graffiti_as_an_old_railway_passes_under_the_Edinburgh_Bypass_-_geograph.org.uk_-_61797.jpg

download-1.jpeg

In my city they spray all the infrastructure with a special coating that won't accept paint. Graphiti just hoses off.

But they do sponsor street artists to do murals on buildings.

There was talk of building a legal graffiti wall in the park in the village I grew up in to "tackle the graffiti problem." There was no graffiti problem, it was over-hyped.

Anyway, random graffiti story! When I was at high school, there was a physics teacher who HATED people drawing on the desks, so much so that he even burned it off with a Bunsen Burner, he would rather have burn marks all over the desks than graffiti. He hated it so much that one day he used his own money to buy anti-vandal paint and painted all the desks in his classroom with it, not realising one important detail: anti-vandal paint doesn't dry....

In my city they spray all the infrastructure with a special coating that won't accept paint. Graphiti just hoses off.

But they do sponsor street artists to do murals on buildings.
I hate this idea lol but it's interesting! I'm not even a fan of graffiti, but I'm even less a fan of state-approved murals.

I hate this idea lol but it's interesting! I'm not even a fan of graffiti, but I'm even less a fan of state-approved murals.
So this thread didn't interest you then? Each to their own but I think it's nice to see a bit of art here and there.

So this thread didn't interest you then? Each to their own but I think it's nice to see a bit of art here and there.

I have a personal belief that putting the word "street" in front of any other word is never an improvement lol

New Threads

Top Bottom