• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lastest message by Ignored Member

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
Was on the main page and it said the lat message posted on a topic was by Ignored Member. The font is different so it's not someone's username. I don't have anyone on my ignored list here so I don't get it. Is this a glitch or maybe someone got banned?

I didn't see anything like that.
Can you be more specific?

Is that what you see ?
Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 1.46.01 PM.png

I should have specified I'm using my phone, today. The layout is different, closer to what you describe, on my laptop. But the font did seem to look smaller either way, I'd describe it as not in bold characters since the name doesn't contain a link.
But in my case, the latest message was indeed from a member whose posts I prefer not to be shown.

@Katleya

What does "member whose posts I prefer not to be shown" mean?

Does it mean that you'd prefer not to read anything by that member?
Or does it mean that you have taken the step of Ignoring that member?

@Katleya

What does "member whose posts I prefer not to be shown" mean?

Does it mean that you'd prefer not to read anything by that member?
Or does it mean that you have taken the step of Ignoring that member?
Well, I suppose we could say it means both; but yes, in my case, it is a member I ignore, so it's no surprise the page would have displayed that. Although it was a first, I'd never been on the forum page right after the ignored member had posted something, so I didn't even know this display existed.

New Threads

Top Bottom