• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just emerged from the primordial ooze

Arete

Air bubble trapped in ice
Hi. Introductions are weird. :/ I'm no good at them.

I'm in my mid twenties. I was diagnosed with Asperger's/Level 1 ASD in my late teens. I also have GAD. I'm under a lot of work stress lately. I hope to make friends here or a least a place to share my thoughts. Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes slime, soup, etc. I don't know where I heard the phrase with ooze attached to it.
Note: my avatar is a picture of an air bubble in ice, not a microscopic organism.

Last edited:

I'm in my mid twenties. I was diagnosed with Asperger's/Level 1 ASD in my late teens. I also have GAD. I'm under a lot of work stress lately. I hope to make friends here or a least a place to share my thoughts. Anyways, nice to meet you all.
Good Day Arete, Hopin' your day is going well. Welcome :sunglasses:

Welcome Arete.
Hope you enjoy our little community here and find you can talk about just about anything.
It's the only place I can do that and feel comfortable.

Thanks for explaining your avatar pic. It could pass for a biological organism emerging from
some primordial ooze. Cool. :)

Hi and welcome, hope it's a suitable environment here for you to evolve. Preferably into a cat, but whatever, you are welcome....

:crocodile::goat::dog::ox::ram::racehorse::waterbuffalo::tiger::cat::dromedarycamel::bactriancamel::elephant::pig::poodle::rabbit::monkey::dragon:

Welcome Arete , Hope things work out :cool:

"Primordial Ooze"! Come on, we're the next state of human evolution :cool:. Don't you ever get the feeling that people don't understand you because you have evolved passed their petty interests.

Last edited:

Or alternatively you were made by G-d and you are perfect in his eyes and never have to change

Thanks everyone. Emerging from the ooze was just meant as a fun way to introduce myself.

Not gonna lie, your topic title intrigued me. Welcome!

My first post originally said that I'm interested in natural history/sciences. I edited it and forgot to leave that part in (context).

Hi and welcome, hope it's a suitable environment here for you to evolve. Preferably into a cat, but whatever, you are welcome....

:crocodile::goat::dog::ox::ram::racehorse::waterbuffalo::tiger::cat::dromedarycamel::bactriancamel::elephant::pig::poodle::rabbit::monkey::dragon:

I'm already a cat parent so there's a good chance that process is already well under way.

My first post originally said that I'm interested in natural history/sciences. I edited it and forgot to leave that part in (context).
Ah, so you drew us in with the intriguing title, then you kept us in the dark a little longer, and now we get the dramatic reveal! Way to keep your crowd engaged ;)

All jokes aside, be very welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome Arete , Hope things work out :cool:

Work or making friends? Either way thanks. Hope things go well for you too around here, looks like you joined recently as well.

Ah, so you drew us in with the intriguing title, then you kept us in the dark a little longer, and now we get the dramatic reveal! Way to keep your crowd engaged ;)

It was all a carefully crafted plot I assure you :sweatsmile:

New Threads

Top Bottom