• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Job interview for an aspie

deema

Splavage
Interviewer - What is your greatest weakness?

Aspie - I would have to say, honesty.

Interviewer - I don't think that honesty is a weakness, at all.

Aspie - I don't give a **** what you think

8ee7ee71a514c0b7a4ae88a67d793540.jpg

Interviewer - What is your greatest weakness?

Aspie - I would have to say, honesty.

Interviewer - I don't think that honesty is a weakness, at all.

Aspie - I don't give a **** what you think

No offence mate, but if I was interviewing ANYONE, even an NT person for a job and they swore in the interview, I would terminate the interview there and then and ask the candidate to leave.

It's not appropriate.

Interviewer- What is your greatest weakness.

Aspie- Well, I always do exactly as I am told.

Interviewer- Get out of here! How is that a weakne... Hey! Where are you going? The interview isn't over yet!

I remember about 15 years ago I had an interview for a voluntary position in an old folks' Home, unfortunately my preparation for interview didn't include putting a new battery in my hearing aid, and part way through the interview, battery died, fortunately with it being in an OAP Home, a lot of the residents were deaf as a door post and wore hearing aids, so they had spare batteries, however, I didn't get the job.... Probably didn't pass the CRB checks.

New Threads

Top Bottom