• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jack Monroe wins Libel case against Katie Hopkins

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link.

Thoughts?

I agree with this 100%, Katie Hopkins is one of the worst so called "Journalists" in the current press IMO, the fact she writes for the Daily Fail is irrelevant, she posts vile made up trash on a daily basis, I know that and I don't, and would never, read the Mail or any other right wing trashy newspaper.

I like the fact that a satirical news website has started a campaign to crowdfund Hopkins' costs.....but the money is actually going to a charity who fund food banks. The amount of people I have seen bemoaning it who obviously haven't bothered to read all the information.

I like the fact that a satirical news website has started a campaign to crowdfund Hopkins' costs.....but the money is actually going to a charity who fund food banks. The amount of people I have seen bemoaning it who obviously haven't bothered to read all the information.

They're probably Daily Fail readers who think Ms Hopkins should be made a Dame or summat!

Jesus wept.

New Threads

Top Bottom