• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's true I am ohno

DMac

Hi just been told I'm autistic :( not happy or am I happy just confused I think.**** makes sense now .i have 3 children 2of them aspies so loud house .i have a lousy atitude but gsh if I get it :) just joined so hello.

I have three daughters, one possible aspie. Mine are loud too! :eek:
There is lots of great information and shared experiences on this site. See ya around :)

Welcome :)

Hopefully, in time, you won't feel so bad. If it's any reassurance, the diagnoses doesn't change who you have always been; it simply explains it. Everyone has their own mixed feelings about a diagnoses, so some may not be too pleased, while others have embraced it. Either way, you'll find lots of support, and information here.

If you're interested in finding some books on AS, feel free to check out our recommended resources section: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Hi DMac, welcome to our community.

Looking at the bright side, without the diagnosis you might not have found us, and we are a great bunch even if I say so myself ;)

Like Vanilla said, you're still the same person, and we are looking forward to getting to know you. Here you can be who you are and share the burden without having to pretend; you will get understanding and support from people who have "been there, done that" :)

New Threads

Top Bottom