• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is God's acceptance of us conditional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out now guys, sorry. I should never have commented on this thread. We’re not supposed to be debating religion on the forum, and ultimately that’s what I’ve been doing. My apologies. So, carry on.

I’m out now guys, sorry. I should never have commented on this thread. We’re not supposed to be debating religion on the forum, and ultimately that’s what I’ve been doing. My apologies. So, carry on.

In fact, I've just realized that the OP uses the word "debate" in the first post,
which sets the stage for that sort of thing.

A different way of framing the discussion would be necessary to avoid that.

Something more in line with *what are your ideas* rather than the
yes/no set up of the title.

A man beating up his mother is the same as someone not obeying words written in a book? Um, okay. I’m ducking out of this conversation now.

A lot of those words (rules) reference things like violence, murder, etc being forbidden.

In fact, I've just realized that the OP uses the word "debate" in the first post,

I've edited my original post after reading this comment.

That actually may be why I responded, despite that I normally don’t. It seemed more of an open question type of thread. It’s still a Christian/religious debate, though, so I’ll leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom