• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

introduction

lykaios

hello, my name is Kai. I have been diagnosed with aspergers, ocd, clinical depression, and social anxiety. I am very nervous about speaking with people but I thought I might be brave and sign up and make an introduction post here, since everyone here seems friendly.

more about myself: I like to draw and I can tell you probably anything you need to know about wolves or dinosaurs. I like to think that I'm good at video games. I live in the DFW area of Texas. I have a pet cockatiel who was neglected by his previous owner and is very frightened of humans so I'm trying to rehabilitate him, and I might get a puppy soon.

I would say I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you here but I'm actually very worried.

Welcome lykaios :)

Don't worry, we're all a friendly, and accepting bunch here. As most of us are in the same situation here, we can empathise. Take as much time as you need to settle in, and feel free to ask questions if you're concerned about anything at all.

Welcome to AC Kai. I think you'll find you have a lot in common with us. It's ok to reach out here.

Hi Kai and welcome,
As far as a friendship group, you wont find a better bunch of people. Say as much or as little as you wont, you wont be judged. A lot people are fearful of that first post but it does get easier. Trust me, does this look like a face that lies?
Cheers Turk

New Threads

Top Bottom