• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resource icon

Inside Our Autistic Minds 2023-02-20

For those of you outside the UK, you might want to try using VPN and select to come out onto the net in the UK.

You should then be able to view the programme on the BBC website

Episode 1
Chris Packham - himself autistic presents
Since sharing his own autism diagnosis with the world, naturalist and presenter Chris Packham has been flooded with letters and emails from other autistic people, frustrated that their friends, families and co-workers don’t understand them. And in this series, Chris wants to bridge the gap.

By teaming up with top film-makers, graphic designers, animators and musicians, Chris helps a group of autistic people create short films to reveal to their family and friends how they’re truly feeling inside – what’s really going on in their autistic minds.

He helps an autistic comedian reveal to her mum what’s really going on inside her head, gives a non-speaking autistic man the chance to take his message to the world and visits the only state school in the country exclusively for autistic girls.

Episode 2/2
Chris meets Anton, a teaching assistant and trance DJ with a deep love of Middlesbrough FC, and Ethan, a 19-year-old student and aspiring rapper from Essex. He helps them make films to reveal to their friends and classmates how Anton feels about change and Ethan about hypersensitivity to noise.

Chris also meets Dr Luke Beardon, an expert in autistic hypersensitivity, and Dr Punit Shah, who helps him to understand both Anton’s restrictive and repetitive behaviours and Chris's own need for order in his life.

If you are using VPN you might be able to make the website think you are in the UK, and so be able to view it.

I hope I didn't empty you for energy. Thanks for your Effort. I'll read it immeadietly.

Edit: If you are using VPN you might be able to make the website think you are in the UK, and so be able to view it.
I try to follow Law. My boss gets One chance.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom