• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Inner city schools

Johnny

In Suburbia Township, the public schools are virtually devoid of minorities and conformity is enforced through violence, verbal abuse and the threat of violence. The ones who cannot take you in a fight have to settle for subtle taunting, asking you what planet you are from because you don't share the same interests as the others.

In Metropolis City, nobody fits in. There are so many students from all over the planet that one or two from a different planet is no big deal.

Same i live in pretty segrated city. Really white people are a rarity here. But im not white. Just diffrent. I'm on the othe side though. When i'm in the suburbs
" you live there? But your english is so proper."

I get taunted allot by the people in my city though. You talk white says a former friend ( emphaise on former)
Me: what- i
Ignorant person: Oreo!

Honestly I think hate eaither extremes. But I'd rather choose the suburbs if you dont respond they'll get bored.
Here no response means fight

Inner city schools tend to be overcrowed with underpaid teachers, lack of funding and schools running out of food ( happend to me). Yeah if i wasnt already self-motivated i would've fallen though the cracks.

Advise
Make a circle of people thath think like you. Stick your finger ( you know which one) at the haters and just take adcantage of your education. Conformity sucks but it's everywhere so people like you amd me must find constructive way to to tell everyone to shove off. Without become homeless, fired, ect.

It tough but remember freedom aint free

New Threads

Top Bottom