• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In A Major Dilemma Right Now

I hope that you can do this and move out, if it’s that horrible at home you do have to get out and give time. I don’t know why your dad is like this, perhaps it’s similar to how my mum was in that they love you but they are dissatisfied with how you are as a person ln that they see only the ASD and not you, until you prove yourself otherwise “worthy” to them. That was how it was for me, it was hell growing up, and many times it would spiral out of control (my dad is an awful mediator) to the extent that she would either threaten to hit me or she would hit me. By the time I was At an age to be able to leave, her behavior had stopped because she deemed me worthy, and because of her declining health.

do you have any siblings? If you do, How does your dad treat them?

Well I’m the only child. Perhaps that’s the reason why my dad treats me like this, because he’s unsatisfied and he’s never satisfied. Again I being thinking about which jobs I can do. I’m considering jobs related to fitness as my brain is simply not smart enough

New Threads

Top Bottom