• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new. I need help looking for a P.I.

Edwin95

Hi I'm new here I need help on how to hire an online private investigator that can help people with Autism because I get nervous when I'm on the phone for explaining myself. Also I get anxious if I don't find something on the internet that I'm looking for.

Whenever I looked into getting a P.I., they were always cost-prohibitive for me.
What are you trying to find?

(Edit: ...and hello & welcome.)

Last edited:
Welcome to AF.

Wanting to address your nervousness and anxiousness in various situations? Understandable, though it sounds like you need to seek out the services of a medical professional like a psychologist or psychiatrist who specializes in autistic patients.

Online investigators are not likely to have such professional medical skills. And probably aren't interested in simply imparting their skills to a client even for cash.

In essence, here's an example of what they do in comparison according to ZipRecruiter:

"An online private investigator performs surveillance and other investigative duties to gain information about a place or a person for their clients. Your responsibilities as a virtual private investigator include using the internet to investigate and conduct research on your subject, uncover facts about the subject’s financial, personal, or legal matters, and investigate computer crimes, such as harassing emails, illegal downloading, and identity theft. Your other duties as a private investigator include performing pre-employment verification, assisting with different legal or insurance cases, recovering deleted files, emails, and documents, and helping with a search for a missing person."

Last edited:
Whenever I looked into getting a P.I., they were always cost-prohibitive for me.
What are you trying to find?

(Edit: ...and hello & welcome.)
Missing subpoena information from 20 years ago when I reported dish network about installer sexual assault to me but shows only his boss name on the subpoena.

Missing subpoena information from 20 years ago when I reported dish network about installer sexual assault to me but shows only his boss name on the subpoena.
Also I get anxious if I don't find something on the internet that I'm looking for.
Why would you expect that to be on the internet?
Did it go to trial?
If it did (and you are in the USA), you can get case details from the CCAP system local to the incident. From there, you can contact the office of the prosecuting attorney. If you were a plaintiff, they should be able to talk to you about the case.

New Threads

Top Bottom