• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm freaking out over my GF since yesterday !!!!

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
Yesterday in our e-mail conversation, she told me that she had gotten a ride to her meeting to set up some services to help her get out of the shelter she's staying at, she hasn't responded to me for 22 hours now. In a couple of hours I'm going to call the city she's staying at and report her missing unless the shelter already did.

Yes, I'm ****ing freaking out because she's only 19 years old and had gotten a ride with a couple of guys yesterday, although I should probably wait a couple of more hours to see if she responds to me or not!

I'm also going to check the shelter and get over my fear of talking on the phone to check up on her. She told me to ask for her by name and wonder If I should tell them that I'm her boyfriend or not. I fear that I'll get a lot of funny questions because I'm in America and she's all the way over in Canada on the East coast.

If those guys hurt her I swear to God that no mountain nor amount of Government protection not any hiding place in the world would protect those a******* from me ! :|

What should I do ?!?!?!?!?!?

Try to stay calm and not jump to conclusions, phone the shelter to check on her, would be my suggestions.

I'm sorry you are stressing about this. You have my sympathy.
Best wishes

I'm going to do that Rocco, as soon as I find the number she gave for the shelter again :/ Thanks Rocco and you're right, maybe I am jumping to conclusions and panicking :|

I would be tripping out too. I tend to worry too much and think worst case scenarios. I have been working on that one. Give us an update when you know.

She just messaged me and seems to be alright :oops: I panicked over nothing I guess ...

I apologize for the drama and false alarm guys, I just hate the distance between us and won't pretend that I know how vulnerable she can be and how much I worry about her being in a big city ...

:(

When we finally meet, I'm going to teach her so many defense moves that she'll make Jackie Chan jealous! I even urged her to take a class on it because I worry about her so much.

I hope I'm not being annoying with this to her :|

It never hurts to know how to disable a grown man with a single hit :D

My personal favorites are the 5 finger death punch and the exploding heart palm (although I can not verify if they work, since it would be somewhat immoral to go around randomly testing them.....)

The problem with depending on email communication is that it can take a long time (due to lack of time and internet) to go read up on what's waiting for you. I understand why you panicked but if you need a more immediate form of communication something else would work better

She just messaged me and seems to be alright :oops: I panicked over nothing I guess ...

I apologize for the drama and false alarm guys, I just hate the distance between us and won't pretend that I know how vulnerable she can be and how much I worry about her being in a big city ...

:(

When we finally meet, I'm going to teach her so many defense moves that she'll make Jackie Chan jealous! I even urged her to take a class on it because I worry about her so much.

I hope I'm not being annoying with this to her :|
you love her, it is normal.

New Threads

Top Bottom