• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm Back

MrSpock

Live long and prosper
No parade, please! Seriously though, I lost my internet, then computer, and having been fairly active here I just disappeared one day. I apologize if that appeared rude (I was in the middle of at least one conversation).

I have a nice new computer, and internet again. I expect I'll be a regular again now.

Hi, welcome back! Settle yourself at the science officer's station and we can carry on with the mission.... cue theme tune. :smilecat:

No parade, please! Seriously though, I lost my internet, then computer, and having been fairly active here I just disappeared one day. I apologize if that appeared rude (I was in the middle of at least one conversation).

***Sorry, I know this is a groaner, but I just can't help myself***

You should have made people aware that you might have to leave and that you'd return. ;0)

Hah! After writing the title I thought of apologizing for the lack of a preceding Arnie impersonation, glad someone would have appreciated my train of thought.

I have a nice new computer, and internet again. I expect I'll be a regular again now.
Fascinating! I was just wondering what happened to you. As I recall, you were a bit toward erudite and pedantic, but good thoughts and good thinking. Looking forward to your posts and replies.

"Wow. They really did miss me!"
SpockSur.jpg
;)

New Threads

Top Bottom