• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm a wounded bird

FromEquestria2LA

Folks, even though some good things have happened to met his year, I've realized, that socially, I am a wounded bird. Cases in point:

-In 2010, @ SakuraCon, I was accosted by police because a friend I met @ my first SakuraCon four years earlier in 2006 thought I was harassing her, which I was not. They gave me a no-contact order against said girl, and to this day, while it is behind me now, I refer to her as only "Bitchy b***h". She wronged me big time.

-A certain member on another forum, whom I will not name, also thought I was stalking her with my messages. I just wanted to brighten up her day and say hello, and yet she sees me like I'm some sort of criminal?! WTF?!?!?!

Guys, because of these incidents and misunderstandings, I don't think there is any way I will have a wife, EVER. A girl I talked to @ Fanime in San Jose this year has yet to contact me back as of right now........... so I am heartbroken over these incidents.
icon_sad.gif
What am I to do? I need hugs.

Last edited:
-A certain member on these forums, whom I will not name, also thought I was stalking her with my messages. I just wanted to brighten up her day and say hello, and yet she sees me like I'm some sort of criminal?! WTF?!?!?!

Just for our information; you say "these forums"... have you been on this forum before? Or are you referring to AS forums in general?

A certain member on another forum, whom I will not name, also thought I was stalking her with my messages. I just wanted to brighten up her day and say hello, and yet she sees me like I'm some sort of criminal?! WTF?!?!?!
While I obviously don't know the whole story behind incidents like this one, I'm curious to know just how many messages you sent her. Your behavior might not have met the criminal definition of stalking, but in general, stalking is defined as behavior directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to be afraid. I'm not saying you were in the wrong, because again, I don't know the details or anything about the other side, but when people are scared, they may feel the need to take action in order to preserve their safety.
Guys, because of these incidents and misunderstandings, I don't think there is any way I will have a wife, EVER. A girl I talked to @ Fanime in San Jose this year has yet to contact me back as of right now........... so I am heartbroken over these incidents. What am I to do? I need hugs.
Let me ask you something: do you speak to women simply because you want a girlfriend or spouse? Forging a relationship of any kind with someone else should not be seen as the means to an end. And honestly, there's more to life than getting married. Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself.

You really have to ask?

I suppose you've never been around anybody who "befriends" other people in order to get into their pants.

You really have to ask?

I suppose you've never been around anybody who "befriends" other people in order to get into their pants.
I interpreted the sentence literally. Now I suppose that you meant, "Forging a relationship of any kind with someone else should not be seen as the means to a specifically sexual end." Although OP mentioned wanting a wife, not necessarily sex.

To elaborate, I don't think a relationship should be treated as a "Go Directly to Marriage" card, either.

New Threads

Top Bottom