• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm a truck driver

wanderer03

Today I completed the training period with my company, Western Express. I did the required 3 weeks of team driving with a trainer. It was grueling and exhausting, especially having to share so small a space with another human being; and a slob at that one but he drove very safely and responsibly.

I finally got back to the terminal and tested out to become a solo driver. Perfect scores on the road test and backing. Now I get a week off and then I am a rookie Company Driver. Wahoo!

Will do. I'm on home time at the moment. They give you a couple of days off after upgrading to solo. I get assigned a truck this weekend.

Man I envy you. I haven't learnt to drive but that job sounds sweet, at least if it's anything in reality like driving a truck in GTA V. Just cruising along listening to the radio. Unless I'm mistaken real truckers have a log book and can legally only drive for so many hours a day, but still as long as there's no extreme traffic/delays or idiots on the road it must be so peaceful.

I was going to ask where you're at but decided you'd probably have that on your profile anyway. How is the scenery in Pennsylvania and the jobs you do or are likely to do? Also go Eagles!

New Threads

Top Bottom